We saw all of those awesome IG posts about charcoal peel-off masks and you look at the ingredients and they're AWFUL! Glue?!? Gelatin? No thanks. We made it our quest to create a vegan version that was just as effective but not full of disgusting ingredients I wouldn't want anywhere near my face. Many trials later and we did it. This is a single serving application where you mix the packet with 2 Tbs. of boiling water and mix. When it begins to thicken, use a foundation brush to apply TWO coats to your face. Let it dry and peel off! See all of the blackheads and clogged pores that this pulls out! (Will not stick so much to face that you cannot pull off like those crazy videos you've seen).
This is a fun thing to do for girls nights, sleepovers, pampering nights, or just a treat for yourself. Great on men and women alike. Use on the freshly washed face. Have fun!
Ingredients: Activated Charcoal, Chamomile Powder, Dextrose, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Calcium Ascorbate
- Completely cruelty-free
- No sulfates, phthalates, or parabens
- No synthetic dyes or fragrances
- Printed on recycled paper from soy-based inks
- Completely all-natural and safe
- Packaging upcycled when possible
- This product has not been approved by the FDA through the individual ingredients have.
- This is not intended to replace the advice of a physician nor is it intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- *Indicates Certified Organic